Described by international media as “the place where the heart of world fusion music beats”, the MusicHall is not just a theater venue and much more than a club. In 2003, Elefteriades Productions launched the first MusicHall in Beirut, a live music stage representing a new and unique concept: very short live musical acts unveiling talents from around the world in a series of staged eclectic performances using the best technologies in sound and light equipments, in addition to refined gourmet menus.
We are now looking for a HEAD CHEF
Responsible for all food production, Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Develop and monitor food and labour budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans menus for different restaurants and Venues in the company.
- Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
- Approves the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
- Establishes controls to minimize food and supply waste.
- Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles.
- Develops recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; exercises portion control for all items served.
- Bachelor or equivalent Degree from an accredited culinary or hospitality school.
- 10 Years + experience in an upscale environment, preferably in 5 stars hotels or restaurants
- Experience in different cuisines (International /Western / Fusion)
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly with guests and employees
- Advanced managerial skills