- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two year degree or Apprenticeship.
- Current Sanitation class certificate.
- Minimum of 6 years in the luxury hotel culinary business
- Minimum of 3 years Management Experience as a Souschef Chinese Restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of gastronomy.
- Working knowledge of beverages.
- Extensive knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Working knowledge of mathematics for recipes, ordering, and financial research purposes.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic software.
- Ability to delegate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience.
- Possess a good written and verbal command of the English and Indonesian Language.
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Passionate, creative and an excellent hands on trainer.
Apply Online at Mandarin Oriental Careers Website